Thursday, October 18, 2007

Embrace Fall!

Hey out there. Fall is my favorite season of the year and I think that it is important to take advantage of this amazing cool NYC weather before we have to all bust out the hats, scarves, gloves and parkas. One of my favorite things to do in this weather is to sit outside of outdoor cafe's enjoying a latte, cocktail and great food. The perfect place for that is Cookshop, located on 20th street and 10th ave. Cookshop's menue consists of fairly priced new american food all prepared to perfection with gourmet twists. They have a spacious outdoor seating area that the sun hits just right during mid afternoon. They also have seasonal cocktails that embrace the cool crisp wind, like the bourbon cider martini. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I def. agree with you about the fall, it's the best season! I will have to check out the place you described in this blog..sounds good.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.